Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some pictures from the setup of the Yellow Rose Classic Car show last night and posted them HERE ...

Check 'em out. The Living Legends Tour is here with the Mach1, Ford 49, GT40, Thunderbird and Marauder... :)

The Lone Star Cougar Club has 10 cars in the show as well, including mine...

More pics to come...

PS - Rick, I even took a couple pics of a really spiffy 69 Torino GT for ya.. :)

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Man that's a nice Torino, (its a 68,:D)

There is Hot Nights in my town on the 15th, estimated 400 cars downtown this year. Last year had 365. My Cougar's not done, Im so disapointed at myself. But the Fairlane is almost finished, (my daily driver so it had to be done), and I'll enter that again this year.

Thanx for the pix Logan.

Rick

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Sorry Logan, but the 68 has 5 hash marks on the C-pillar, and 69 has 3 fatter hash marks. Also 68 has reflectors in the 1/4 extension, 69 has lights on the 1/4 instead. The grille is a one piece in 68 and pot metal, the 69 has a 3 piece grille and made of plastic.
Guess he doesnt know his years.
Rick

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
:D no problem. Its just the small subtile changes like they did with the 67/68 Cougars, hard to miss if you dont really know;)

·
11,000 Posts
Hey Logan

I heard Ray Bodensteiner might have had a stroke, is that true? If you see him or Doug say hi for me. Hope he is OK.

Royce Peterson

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Royce,

He was in the hospital for a day, but is well now. In all honesty, they're not sure what it was. They think it may have been a very mild stroke, but they're not sure.

He's doing quite fine... He brought 3 cars to yellowrose, his 67 and the two 73's... :)

I'll see them today, I'll pass along your regards...

·
11,000 Posts
That's a relief.

But if he only brought three cars to the Yellow Rose they need to do more testing. Ray normally brings twice that many cars!

Royce Peterson

1 - 10 of 10 Posts