Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided that maybe I should post that I am selling one of my 68 XR7-Gs.
It is a low option G (sort of the norm for the way Cougars were ordered back in 68) with just over 90,000 miles. The car is in great shape, but it needs a new owner, as I just can't keep all the cars I love (but wouldn't it be nice).
I created a web page with good descriptions of the car and a bunch of pictures. There is also a direct link to an e-mail.
http://www.fordnutz.org/XR7-G/

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Great looking G ! Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great Chris. How have you been?
I put on the American Muscle Car Cougar episode for a local club member yesterday and relived the fun.
Thanks for the kind words on the car. I do try to look after my possessions, especially my cars. Still got your 428 convertible?

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Good Scott, going crazy right now as we are moving from NJ to MA in a few weeks. We are excited, but it's bittersweet as we've had a great 12 years here, and it's all the kids have known.

I still have the R Code, but I'm ashamed to say I haven't touched it in a year. If I can fnd the time I'll get it out to some CCNE events this season. If I'm REALLY lucky I'll be able to make the Nats in NJ, but it's doubtful as of now.

Funny that you mention the AMC episode (what a great time). My 10 y/o had a sleepover for his buddies Fri night. For the movie portion, they watched Smokey & the Bandit, the AMC show, & Smokey & the Bandit II. It was funny to hear all of the comments they made. Sat a.m., he took them out to the garage & they were fooling around with the '67. I think there are a few more Cougar fans in the world now...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I guess it is hard to move from a place after 12 years. Hopefully you can get to some events and have some fun driving your beast.
You have to recruit new Cougar enthusiasts any way you can, if it takes a TV show, or a burn out down your street, so be it.
Take care and good luck with the move.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts