Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how the underdash wiring on a 68 would go. I have a standard cougar that I just bought the XR-7 wire harness for. I wired the engine bay with the XR-7 harness but I cant figure out all the wiring for the dash, like how the tach connects, where the counsel lights plug in,the overhead counsel so on. I have the wire schematic book for 68 but it only covers standard. If anyone has a scematic or even just hand written notes they could e-mail me it would be greatly appretiated!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
XR-7 wiring

thanx for the help I hope this guy can help me becouse im lost in the wireing right now and my dash is torn apart!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tccn

yea I want too, and to cougar club of america. just dont have a credit card and it seems all the cash sinks into my purple cat...lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey. Prplcat, I have it on good authority that TCCN also accepts checks, so you don't need a credit card. Besides, the money TCCN will save you by providing accurate information and good contacts will let you keep more of those bucks in your jeans. Just a thought.

Keep on Cattin'!

Steve

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello prplcat, Do you know where I can get the electrical schematic book you spoke about? I have a 68 and am in some great need to rewire the dash. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts