1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Very well done,that picture alone should get lots of looks...

Bruce

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
very nice ad John... But what about a disclaimer "Girl not included"

Just a suggestion...LOL

Don

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
john doesnt give away his girlfriend lol.. j/k im sure you will get a fair price
thanks
pat

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hey, I notice that you are looking for a convertible to replace wvcat. I don't know if you remember us, Jim and Jason Broady at the 2002 Nationals. We brought the robins egg blue parts car. Anyway, my dad has decided to sell his 69 convertible, the white one I just posted pictures of in the gallery. Like you, he is selling this car to fund a project. The car is overall pretty nice, and the price is good. Post here or email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Good luck on selling wvcat, it's a nice car.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
price is slowly crawling up there john.Keep the faith n it may sell/
thanks
pat

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
if nothing else it will be saved on many a guys desktop for years to come. :D

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
take the 70 vert , ya always liked the 70 model so there ya go.. :)
thanks
pat

·
Registered
965 Posts
John,
Jason is mistaken. My car is not for sale yet. It is a nice driving one that I can use until my m code is closer to be ready. I agree, a 70 would be better if that is what you prefer. There is nothing like dropping the top and feel the open ride, day or night, especially on a starlit one. I will always have one, or two, or three(you get the picture). Good luck in your hunt!!!!!

Jim

·
Registered
965 Posts
John,

My son is a little short on patience, but is a jewel everywhere else. Just like your thread on your daughter, I am very proud of him. He just took his SAT for college for the first time and scored in the top 1% of the nation.
We have personally seen your car and you should have no trouble selling it. It is a great looking show car that is dependable, too. It would be hard for me to part with something that nice and you will probably regret it at some point later. I know looking back, there are several classics I wish I had back.
Oh well, I guess you can't keep them all. Good luck with the new adventure!!!

Jim

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
i love that blue, blue has always been my favirote color but as you can tell out of my 5 cats i have had 4 were white. BLAH im sick of white (4 70s 1 83) only my 70 i enjoy white as well as everyone elses but i will never own a white 70 again if i do the day i get it im spray bombing it or gray lacquer priming it. :)
thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
John,
sorry it didn`t sell :( Now you got a chance to do the trading with it. I t was worth a shot but now the fun begins. I have no doubt you will get a good trade w/ your wvcat
thanks
pat

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
John, that final bid just isnt right! Its a shame these Cougars are not bringing a realistic price yet. I was kinda dismayed when I sold mine at the price it brought.

It wont detour me about buying another but I will make sure the next one is one that I plan on keeping. mm

1 - 20 of 24 Posts