Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
anyone from westvirgina here?
From being the operative word here.... Originally from the Bluefield/Princeton area, now in Galax, Va. My brother-in-law was originally from Elkins. You know any Pingleys? Anyway, welcome aboard. Nice to see someone from the "home" state!!! Go 'EERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
Chuck

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I have 2 fenders, but really not sure on quality. I don't think they are rusty but not sure. They have been in my out building for a year or so. I can get them out later this week and take pics for you.
Also, I am headed down to see this guy: http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/2437045083.html hopefully Saturday. I have e-mailed him back and forth a couple of timess and it sounds like he might have a lot more than these two cats. I can ask and take pics as well for you if you want.
And lastly, if as others in your other thread have mentioned, the rest of your car is as bad as the body appears, I know where a pretty straight '70 in primer, good floor pans, etc. is. The car is minus engine and interior, but other wise complete. Shoot me a PM and we can talk more if you want.
Thanks
Chuck

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
anyone from westvirgina here?
From Vienna/Parkersburg originally. Spent 11 years in Morgantown. Been living here in Anderson, SC for 20 years this July. Sorry, do not know anyone up near Elkins with Cougar body parts...good luck w/ your project!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts