Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't remember if I have the intake around somewhere, but I know the heads are gone, so I'm looking for the whole set. Not interested in junk, ill pay for the best available.
Also looking for styled wheels for my 70 eliminator. I don't mind blasting and painting them, but they must be straight. Closer to Ma. the better. Thanks, Mike.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I can't remember if I have the intake around somewhere, but I know the heads are gone, so I'm looking for the whole set. Not interested in junk, ill pay for the best available.
Also looking for styled wheels for my 70 eliminator. I don't mind blasting and painting them, but they must be straight. Closer to Ma. the better. Thanks, Mike.

You must have a lot of neat stuff because if I had a tunnel port intake laying around somewhere, I'd know it for sure 100%. Maybe you left it in the barn behind the 1948 Tucker laying between the Cross Boss intake and the
NOS GTE exhaust tips??

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
you must have a lot of neat stuff because if i had a tunnel port intake laying around somewhere, i'd know it for sure 100%. Maybe you left it in the barn behind the 1948 tucker laying between the cross boss intake and the
nos gte exhaust tips??
lol !

Edit: also interesting, L O L gets changed to l o l. Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas any more...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I DO have a lot of neat stuff. More than I can keep track of. The intake, if its still around, isn't as nice as it needs to be for the car it's going on anyways, so I'm not going to bother digging around. I don't really think that my post is deserving of getting my balls busted. It's hard to judge peoples replies sometimes without hearing the infliction in their voice, so ill give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you weren't making a snyde comment. Thanks for looking at my ad though.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I DO have a lot of neat stuff. More than I can keep track of. The intake, if its still around, isn't as nice as it needs to be for the car it's going on anyways, so I'm not going to bother digging around. I don't really think that my post is deserving of getting my balls busted. It's hard to judge peoples replies sometimes without hearing the infliction in their voice, so ill give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you weren't making a snyde comment. Thanks for looking at my ad though.

Yes, I'm just trying to be funny.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
[brag]I've got a lot of neat stuff too. [/brag] :p

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
...It's hard to judge peoples replies sometimes without hearing the infliction in their voice...
I was going to say that perhaps you meant to say "inflection" (and I think you did), but perhaps "infliction" was the right word afterall!:

in·flic·tion/inˈflikSHən/

<TABLE class=ts><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; COLOR: #666; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width=80>Noun:</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top><TABLE class=ts><TBODY><TR><TD>The action of inflicting something unpleasant or painful on someone or something

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>BTW, I don't have any neat stuff, I have to rely on my sparkling personality alone... :buck:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I don't have much neat stuff, but I'm always looking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts