* Good Cond. Black Dashpad
* 3 Spoke Rimblow, Pref. Black

Contact/PM:
Arthur
530-302-506-Nine

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Dont worry. Someone from the UK has what you need and will be emailing you soon! lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm able to get a blue dash in great shape if your interested in dyeing one to match your interior also a rimblow wheel will have to check the color of it let me know should have the p/s parts also have a old 302 from a 67 cougar here let me know if your interested I'm in Greenville South Carolina can ship to you

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for replying! I'm very interested in the rimblow, and the ps Mounting brackets for now since they are easier to ship. Let me know on the cond. and price your trying to get for them.

I would like to see some pictures of you have.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I might be interested in the dash pad. I assume it will fit a 69 Xr7 vert? Do you have any pics you can post or email if need be?

Thanks.

I'm able to get a blue dash in great shape if your interested in dyeing one to match your interior also a rimblow wheel will have to check the color of it let me know should have the p/s parts also have a old 302 from a 67 cougar here let me know if your interested I'm in Greenville South Carolina can ship to you

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

How much for the rimblow? P/M With the details.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts