Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in search of a very nice condition driver. Must be a 3 pedal car, not interested in automatics. Looking to spend $20,000 or less. Let me know what you have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am in search of a very nice condition driver. Must be a 3 pedal car, not interested in automatics. Looking to spend $20,000 or less. Let me know what you have.
1968 XR7, 302 2b, 3sp manual, CA no rust car, 3rd owner, black w drk.green interior, PS, drum brakes, no AC. Minneapolis, MN

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good to excellent condition, 52,000 miles, numbers matching, painted in 2012. Won't let me PM you and your e-mail comes back could not be found. Pics and video available if I can get a good e-mail. Send me a PM with your phone number if you wish and we can talk. JPD.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello. I'm looking for a nice quality weekend driver, 1968 XR-7 or XR-7 G (factory AC), with vinyl top. Prefer a largely original car, but okay with a nicely restored car as well. Prefer exterior to be Augusta green or black, with a dark interior (dark ivy or black). I've been looking for a while; its hard to find a good, unmolested 68. Seems that many have fallen victim to backyard mechanicism, and other unfortunately treatment. Any help is appreciated. [email protected].

1 - 6 of 6 Posts