Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen those wheels that look like they are still rolling while you stop? Those are great!
Saw some 20's on a SUV, and thought the guy was going to blow the intersection before I realised he was allready slowing down to stop. WILD
shane:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Yeah, those wheels are a trip. They have been out for a couple of years now. I first saw them at the S.E.M.A. show in Vegas Nov. 2001 I believe. You will pay a pretty penny for them.

Rick J

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Yeah... the first I saw them they were on a hummerII. The thing was stopped in a minimart and those things like turned forever!! truely mind boggling.... :bloated: :bloated: :bloated:

Don

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
Yeah and then you pass the thing on the freeway and the front wheels are turning one direction while the rears were going the other... at speed!

Mark

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
yeah tehy arent cheap. they are pretty trippy though. they even have a hubcap lookign setup for some that is i guess the cheaper way of doing it. my favorite is when te guy takes off from a stop after tehy arent spinning... they dont spin and stay still ... kind of makes the car look like its sliding lol. but yeah, i live in LA so i see em. most of the time on Cadillac trucks. bling bling yo. lol

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
from what i was told them wheels can cost as much as 14k for just a set of rims. EEE GODS 14k for a set of rims. nnoooo thanks
thanks (no point unattended lol..)
pat

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I talked to a guy who had them on a newer monte carlo ss, He said he paid 10k for them. Jon

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
I have a whole lot of stuff more important to spend 10 k on that is to much mine is bigger than yours. anyways smoke em at the light and then they just look silly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts