Mercury Cougar Owners banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts
Count me in!!:beer:

I would like to. But I am trying to sell the cat due to inactivity on my part. Any takers in the local area. check my gallery and email

Another one in St Louis

I have a 70 convert let me know if something started

need cougar club in st. louis area

I Am From Alton Illinois Across The Bridge From St. Louis Missouri. I Just Purchased A 70 Xr7 Project Car And Would Like To Know If These Guys Are Serious About Starting A Cougar Club.

St Louis Area people

On May 21st there is a car show in O fallon Ill Mayfest almost 300 cars only a couple of Cougars show 2...It is sponsored by the Oldsmobile club (Which I kinda belong to even though I sold my cutlass to buy a cougar We maybe should mark our calenders now and all meet there and we can see if we want to start a club or join the Ford club...

I will get the particulars flyer soon If anyone wants one...I will also see if I can get us all in the same class....Special interest usually....

Puddy cat I work in Alton if you need auto body work Ricks auto body on Broadway does decent work for a very fair price (cash) He is backed up 6 weeks he might paint mine Has painted other cars for me and is now pretty much painting cars for a guy who sells them on ebay...

thanks tq
i think i know where ricks auto body is and will defin check him out. i need a driver rear quarter panel and wheelhouse... other than that it needs minor body work, seems pretty straight, little rust in certain spots but not bad. i am havin the interior done at fullers in cottage hills, he did my conv top on a mustang i used to have and is fair and his work is excellent. he quoted me $1,200 for total interior including headliner, i am doing it in saddle tan. pretty much decided on candy red/maroon paint. i need a good body guy to install the wheelhose and quarter

Another KC checking in. I was looking at joining the club out of Wichita.

Four-55 said:
All ford show at Sunset ford on June 2nd has a cougar catagory...

This is a good show as is the James S Mcdonnell Park show. Entrants must vote for every class to have vote counted. Was there 2 years ago and there where 14 Cougars there

Do you have a date for that one? June 15thor 16th is the Hazelwood Baptist church Free show with awards dinner and free food and drinks lots of cars dont remeber seeing cougars there last year...

Anyone going out to O Fallon IL Show

Did anyone plan on coming out to the O Fallon IL Mayfest on Sunday the 21st???? I will have my cougar there (Special intersest catagory 1 or 2) I will be working parking cars on the field...I will see the cougars come in and park us together last year their were 3 cougars........I think registration is $15

Here is the flyer

http://www.archwayoldsclub.com/Flyers/mayfest.pdf

I also see the made the changes I suggested last year ......... Cougars are now included in the Mustangs that is not good news Some of those Mustangs are trailer queens....Do not enter the display only you et shoved to the back with the ricers........Oh well maybe next year i can convince them to give cougars its own class.........

Car show in St louis July 30th

Fords Unlimited car show at Mc Donnell park in St Ann (St Louis County) Sunday July 30th 9-4 .... 2 cougar classes....Anyone else going???

Discussion starter · #40 ·
This is one of the best Ford shows I've been to in recent years! I will try to be there. 'Cougar Hill' Gets more and more cars every year.
Also try to make the Sunset Ford Cra show. That is getting huge as well. That ones over for this year but look for it next year.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.