Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Would like to start a Cougar Club in Missouri

21K views 59 replies 23 participants last post by  Four-55 
#1 ·
Maybe all 5 Cougar owners in Missouri could join. If any in the area is interested than lets do it.

#54 ·
#58 ·
Yo, still looking for COUGAR guys in MO? I live just NW of St. Louis in Troy, would be interested in a club or maybe just getting together to toss the Bull about Cougars. By the way, there are more Cougars in the St. Louis area than you might think. Check out the Fords Unlimited all FORD show this summer, usually 12 - 14 Cougars show up and thats just 67-71.

#60 ·
Car Show June 19th, 2010. hazelwood MO FREE

For those of you who never go to a car show here is the best in St Louis....Great event lots of different cars.....

http://www.hazelwoodbaptist.com/LiveSite/Connect/CommunityActivities.php#carShow

Free Car show....Free food and dinner....This is a great show have been there 5 years and there are over 300 cars Free Food and drinks plus dinner after....with attendance prizes...last year a guy at my table won 1 gallon of dupont paint...I won a cut off tool...I think everyone wins something....
PLUS ITS FREE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.