Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
I live in St. Charles along with Modified7 ( Keith). I would be interested in something. Email me a PM and I will give you my number. Also Virgil Brown is local, I have seen his name pop up a little lately. He still has several sweet cougars.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I live is IL. right across river from St Louis

·
Registered
363 Posts
Still interested?

So there's only 5 of us, I have only one problem my cougar is in Louisiana, and I wont be going to get it for awhile but its almost ready to drive. We would have to find a place that is about the same distance for everyone. Let me know whats up? We need to swap contact info.

·
6,980 Posts
It is my understanding that the Cougar Club of America may be of help. They may be able to put you in touch with all CCOA members that are located in Missouri.

"SHOW ME":bloated: LOL

·
Registered
18 Posts
BIGBLOCKCAT, I see that you live in KC, what part, I live a about 12 mile north of the Kansas Speedway.

Earl Black
1968 Gold XR7

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hey what about me I live in Belleville IL well on the base that is..I wanna play too.....I thought modified moved to michigan or something..???:bloated:

Lance

you guys know the loud yellow cougar

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
craig dexter said:
Maybe all 5 Cougar owners in Missouri could join. If any in the area is interested than lets do it.
There also was/is club in a box that I think is on the TCCN archives site.
Best O luck

·
Registered
694 Posts
For a Missouri Cougar Club.......

If you go to tccn or ccoa I think also you can download "club in a box" type of information to get you started. I relocated with ford from missouri to michigan otherwise would have initiated just the very thing you speak of.
If you get the urge to get started, get back with me as I have contact information for several cougar guys in the state, although I realize some of you are in k.c. but I would've considered doing a "gateway cougar club" or something if I was still in st. louis area as that would be both missouri and the illinois side of the city.
You can also check with fords unlimited in st. louis, as several members have cougars.....go to the mcdonnel park car show typically in july and you'll see several cougars. As mentioned, Virgil Brown has one a senior status XR7G and a 68 made into a convertible with XR7G bolt-ons......and there is another G in the st. louis area that doesn't get shown.....the guy bought it new. Good luck with the club and let me know if I can help.....when I get more situated up here I'll be getting involved with the ones in this area......seems like there is a car show every other day here in the motor city........ Keith

·
Registered
255 Posts
Count me in!

I live in Overland Park, KS. Would love to join the club!
Currently restoring a 1969 S-code XR7 Convertible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi - I would love to start a Cougar club in St. Louis. I currently live in Collinsville, IL. I have a 69 that I autoX and have constantly worked on the last 18 or so years.

jim

1 - 20 of 60 Posts