Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we’re giving away a set of custom embroidered Lloyd Ultimat™ Floor Mats worth up to $300!

To enter the draw, FOLLOW us on Google+ http://goo.gl/FF4Gg and then comment on this post: http://goo.gl/LXKPV telling why you need to win a free set of Lloyd Mats.

The winner will be chosen at random and announced on our G+ page next Monday, 8/20/12.

Good luck!

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
^^ it's like those commercials where they sell you "X" product and give you "Y" extra's (at "Z" value!!) WOWEEE it's was worth "Z "and I got it for only "F!"!.....Jeez I feel so good!! LOL \\\\\where did I leave that crack pipe...?

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
But wait, there's more!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
But wait, there's more!!!!!!
If you call right now, we'll double your order!!! (just pay additional shipping and handling) Act now, supply is extremely limited!

·
Vendor
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations to Jeffrey D. from Richmond, ME for winning a set of Lloyd custom mats for his Nissan Juke!

Thanks everyone for following us and join in next time! By the way, we’re running another giveaway starting today, so follow our updates here and on Google+!

·
I thought I changed this?
1,213 Posts
Commiserations to Jeffrey D for owning a Nissan Juke.

Congratulations to Jeffrey D.for winning a set of Lloyd custom mats for his Nissan Juke!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
LOL - that thing has more warts than the witch on Bugs Bunny.....yuck - no wonder I haven't seen any of them

I bet they give you a free bowl of soup if you buy it today! ;>0

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Looks like they failed to give the mother an episiotomy during it's birth...

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Do you think they knew when they chose the name that people would call it a Nissan Puke?

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Your friends could refer to you as "the mamaluke with the puke".

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Juked on a puke

1 - 13 of 13 Posts