Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAPPY EASTER everyone... :)

Hope you appreciate the absolute hours and hours and hours I spent animating that bunny rabbit. :D hehehhe

My very best to you and yours this holiday weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Logan, good job on the bunny. Happy Easter to you and everyone else here, and may your kids get an awesome sugar buzz, I know mine will.

Rick

·
Registered
519 Posts
hahaaa, nice work!

That reminds me, has anyone seen the commercial where the Cougar (bobcat?) chases the tiny SUV through the snow covered woods?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Thats the commercial for the new Saturn Vue.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Glad too see everyone has a touch of the "holiday spirit" Us members with kids can't help but have it and it kind of brings back memories of those childhood days when everything was new and exciting, kinda like getting a new cat!!!...lol Anyway I hope everyone has a happy easter and an enjoyable time with the kids.
John
wvcat

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
VERY NICE WORK.

I THINK IT SHOULD BE PERMANENT!! :D COUGRRRMAN LIKES IT!!!>>>>>>>.......

GOTTA GO BACK TO WORK NOW.;)

·
Registered
168 Posts
The suv

I keep cheering for the cougar, but he never catches the damn suv. Looks like the cougar needs a 4 barrel, or a supercharger.

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Bunny?

That Logan character has waaaaay too much time on his hands these days. That'll change when the twins come this summer, eh? Until then, if he has that much time, and his car is done, maybe he should be donating some time in my garage to get my Cats done! ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Re: VERY NICE WORK.

COUGRRRMAN said:
GOTTA GO BACK TO WORK NOW.;)

What work? Drop a motor in it and drive!:D

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Nice bunny rabbit!

I like the bunny rabbit too. Is that Cadbury? Happy Easter everyone!!:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts