Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Why my 67 and I are sad....

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  b0nes421 
#1 ·
Happy spring everyone...here's a pic of my street and they are calling for -10 F tonight. That white stuff won't melt until August!!:angryfi: I'm itchin' to take my first ride in my cougar!!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Sorry about that man. In BC now, it is 4c and sunny, hahaha. We just got over 6 in. of snow the last few days, and the Coq. ( the major highway here) was closed due to white out and dangerous roads. But TODAY, was just gorgeous, kinda cold but I dont mind cold, to an extent. Move to BC, alot of room here,lol.

Rick

#4 ·
Sorry to hear about the what do you call it?

SNOW?
Here, just picture this, close your eyes and think of a 1967 sitting in the warm glow of a Southern California day. Palm Trees gently swaying in the warm breeze. The sounds of birds chirping....

Now open them!
Look any thing like this?

Attachments

#5 ·
whats all that white stuff on the streets and cars in the pic??? it was 86 degrees here today. i was sweating while coming in and out of the spray booth while shooting the Cougar. i will cruise this weekend and it will be cool...............

#7 ·
Re: Dont feel bad..

FoKKerj said:
You are not alone. I just dropped a 480 horse motor in my cat and the road is way to wet for rubber i have. besides that we all know how cats like water.;)
480 hp small block?

I want to see specs! :-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.