Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my car is sitting at the paint shop. I have three months to get things done around the house before it gets back. In the meantime will put all my money into the painters hands. In the meantime I have read every paper catalog I can, Cascade Classics, and WCCC's online catalogs too. I am finding so many things I want to buy for the car, New wiring for the doors, vinyl top, headliner, seat covers, everything rubber, upper and lower arms for the front end, new chrome! Fuel tank, fuel and brake lines, rebuilt master brake cylender, wheel brake cylenders, brake kits, ELLFI unit, new amp gauge, oh boy my mind is going nuts, I have to hide my own credit card!! I have to stick to my plan and pay off the paint job first! but I could just buy a couple of these things while I am waiting and maybe send in my vacuum motors to be rebuilt and the vacuum booster for the brakes and the power steering control valve and, this has got to quit! I am driving myself crazy right now and when I try and go to sleep my mind is going between new heater cores and air conditioning driers? Is there a support group for this?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Isn't THIS the support group? =-)
I know exactly what you mean. I know the things my cat NEEDS, but the list for the things that I WANT it to have is always longer! Every time I'm out in the garage "tinkering", I have this tendency to find a few more things to add to that ever-growing list. The problem is exponentially made worse for every subsequent animal in the garage (ponies in this case). Oh, the pain!

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
This reminds me of someones signature that expresses that there is no gum, or patch... your stuck with this one. Just hope that your money and time run equally during your project. Have fun and good luck!!

·
11,000 Posts
You can order Cougar parts using your Blackberry or Iphone so going to bed is not going to help. Just be sure the charger cord is long enough so you don't get interrupted in the middle of a big order.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts