Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended a trade fair this past weekend and had a discussion with an exhibitor about an idea I've had floating around in my head for a while. ( it happens occassionally but they usually float out again)

Basically, I'm thinking of Cat apparel. The usual stuff like hats, t shirts, sweatshirts, golf shirts, jackets. I'm also looking at seat blankets, cups etc.
These would have pics of real Cats for whatever year you choose from 67-73 along with a pic of a Chauncy look alike.

I would appreciate your feedback and/ or suggestions for additional items

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Listercat said:
I attended a trade fair this past weekend and had a discussion with an exhibitor about an idea I've had floating around in my head for a while. ( it happens occassionally but they usually float out again)

Basically, I'm thinking of Cat apparel. The usual stuff like hats, t shirts, sweatshirts, golf shirts, jackets. I'm also looking at seat blankets, cups etc.
These would have pics of real Cats for whatever year you choose from 67-73 along with a pic of a Chauncy look alike.

I would appreciate your feedback and/ or suggestions for additional items
I'd like a T-shirt! Orange and white tabby, large soulfull eyes. Something that screams "I'm a man and I pet kitties!"

·
Registered
699 Posts
I would be but once again the interesting stuff stops right before my body style. *Sigh* Well thats life. Im not worried about it.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Yeah, I would!

I want something that says "I'm a 69 Purr~Vert":eek2:

Ha ha I crack myself up:cyclops:

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
my69xr7rocks said:
I want something that says "I'm a 69 Purr~Vert":eek2:

Ha ha I crack myself up:cyclops:
That's funny, I want someone that says that too!

Oh, you said some THING..sorry :redface:

:dogpile:

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
302fix said:
How about golf balls that say:
"I'd rather be driving my COUGAR"
That's a good one! I'd buy that!:lol:

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
To help along, one of the now defunct vendors had a nice line of "team Cougar" stuff, but I'm having a brain fart on the name. That would be a great inventory to re release. I had thought about trying to reproduce the team jacket, as worn by Dan Guerney, red with the team triangle insert, but somebody on the board here told me there is like a minimum 10K buy in cost from Ford to get a license to recreate.
But, I'm interested in what ever you come up with!!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts