Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Cougar Nationals hosted by the Cougar Club of NJ & PA starts this Friday. My son and I will be there with two cars. Who else will be attending.

Steve

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I intend to be there with my Eliminator.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
I will be there along with several other members of the New England Cougar Club. I know Mark Piechowski and Dan Goldsmith are planning to be there.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
My wife & I will be there as well.
Arriving Friday P.M. and the beer will be cold. :beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
355 Posts
We'll be there (assuming I stop with the last minute Cougar projects and put the car back together) on Friday around noon. Should be a good one- hoping the Sat rain holds off or theforecast changes. Beers regardless!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Steve, One way or another, I'll be there on Saturday. New gas tank is in, but still piecing together the rest of the fuel delivery system. Have yet to turn over the engine. Very iffy whether the car will be running for the show.

Rob Hamill
'68 XR7 ... returning from looooong hibernation

·
Registered
386 Posts
We can only make it Saturday but I'm stoked!

Ben

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I'm afraid to post on this thread...

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Joe

The current accuweather forecast has no rain, just sun for the three days.

<!-- /.panel-head-rt -->Weather This Weekend, Jul 15

Next Weekend >
<!-- /.clearfix -->

• Friday

Jul 15

Partly sunny 86° Lo 60° RealFeel®89° / Lo 61° more
    <!-- /.bg -->

• Saturday

Jul 16

Mostly sunny 88° Lo 63° RealFeel®90° / Lo 64° more

We'll be there (assuming I stop with the last minute Cougar projects and put the car back together) on Friday around noon. Should be a good one- hoping the Sat rain holds off or theforecast changes. Beers regardless!
We ordered sunshine for the show!

Steve

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm really looking forward to the show!

Had to order a second run of Nats shirts. Picking them up tomorrow.

This years Cougar Nationals will also be the "coming out" for a really neat Cougar.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
...This years Cougar Nationals will also be the "coming out" for a really neat Cougar.
Carlton's 'yella B302 Eliminator perhaps?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Carlton's 'yella B302 Eliminator perhaps?
Nope, but that is a good guess. I'm not sure where Carlton is with his Boss restoration. Would be great if it is done and at the show.

And wreckedcat, no, you do not have to be a member. Anyone and everyone is welcome!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't think that your Cougar is not good enough to put in a national show. At a cougar show the rougher the car the more attention it will draw. We are bringing our project car, whether or not I can get the front glass to stay up.

Steve

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
I'll be wearing my T-shirt!

·
Registered
205 Posts
well mary and i will be taking our brood down The CAT & MONEY PIT aka SHADOW convert. Finally putting on headlight bracket finishing touches. don't expect too much out of the show except to meet some nice people.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts