Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
That is the rustiest piece of Cougar I think there is, in AZ...It will be interesting to see how it does, considering the over all state of the economy currently...Times are pretty tough out here in Idaho!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I'm not bidding on it Mark. There's a thread titled "Is this a legit xr7-g" in the "For Sale" section about it. I did notice that it originally had a starting bid of $10K, but now has a reserve (I wonder if the $10K is the reserve now). John

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
It´s not that long ago since some one on the board here bought it, there is a recent thread about it f i remember correctly

·
Registered
107 Posts
Darn but that looks nasty...I was doing pretty good until the interior pics..

Now....as Jake sez...."How much for the woman"

·
Registered
389 Posts
It´s not that long ago since some one on the board here bought it, there is a recent thread about it f i remember correctly
i remember that thread a while back too.

its not as bad as my cougar haha and mines just a "regular" cougar and im saving it. :)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I like how they throw the NADA screen shot in at the end. Where does NADA get these prices anyway? There hasen't been a G sell for that price before that I am aware of.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
I like how they throw the NADA screen shot in at the end. Where does NADA get these prices anyway? There hasen't been a G sell for that price before that I am aware of.
Seems pretty optimistic. After doing a ground up restoration on one for a customer he was able to sell it for $100K a couple years ago. That's as high as I am aware of.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Seems pretty optimistic. After doing a ground up restoration on one for a customer he was able to sell it for $100K a couple years ago. That's as high as I am aware of.
I knew Chris had it for sale after you restored it, but didn't realize it was sold. Do you know who owns it now?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts