Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here we go. I have the '68 insured with Southern Family Home right now which is a collector car insurance company. I'm limited to 3000 miles per year, have to keep the car in a locked garage, and can't use it as a 'daily driver' on weekends which is when I use the car. I'm using the car as a regular car now on weekends but obviously taking a chance. I could go with, say Progressive, but being here in South Florida the rates are outrageous. Regular coverage without collision and the car valued at $8000, would be over $1000 per year. This is with no violations or accidents and being almost 40. :eek2:
Who are you guys with and does anyone have any recomendations?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I have a $7000 full coverage policy on mine with CNA for $99 a year. There really are not any restrictions on it but it says the car will not be a daily driver. Just a pleasure vehicle. I also am over 40 with no violations. mm

·
Registered
166 Posts
Throug Geico up here in NY, I got a quote of $150 a year to register with classic insurance with 10,000 of coverage, Again, not to be a daily driver. But I pay $700 a year for liabilty. I'm 25 w/no violations, and I live in NYC.

69 SS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts