Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only reason i am selling this stuff is because i do not have a need for it now:(

This is a good upgrade package for a 351 Cleveland 2v (2barrel) to a 4 Barrel carb setup.

It includes: 1 Holley 625 CFM Carb( rebuilt )
1 Edlebrock Performer Aluminum Intake NON EGR
(Model Number 2750)
1 Coyles Double Roller timing Chain (CLO-9-3121)
1 Weiand Action Plus Aluminum water pump(WND-8209)
*will fit 70 and up 351C's
1 Set of Fel-Pro Intake Gaskets ( Model number 1240)

These parts are all new(except carb), and have never been installed. All instructions, and gaskets...i do not have the box or instructions for the waterpump. You will also need a oilpan gasket to use the timing chain. You will also need to supply your own bolts.

I will have to weigh the parts as a whole to determine shipping.
I have it listed on e-bay but I again do not think it will sell, i will let it go for $450.00+shipping:)
I set up the e-bay auction so i can end it early if need be:)
Thanks guys for all your help.

Attachments

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Performer 2V intakes go for around $95-120 on e-bay these days. New they're $189.95. One that was powdercoated purple sold yesterday for $102.50. Used 600 vac sec Holley carbs with manual choke sell for under $100. (I just bought one, new in box, for $180 last weekend, with the Ford tranny kickdown and electric choke!) Intake gaskets? $16.95 and the Cloyes timing set should fetch $75.95. Counting your collection up with new prices from Summit and you're looking at $383.

Add the water pump and you're right in the ball park.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just for info sake not saying it adds any value but it is set up for a ford trans:)

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Dave, you just may get it :D I sold a pack of 10 wheel emblem clips (for a GT rim) on ebay for 7.US PLUS shipping awhile ago (started at 1.00). There 2.00 from a parts place ;) People do not compare prices it seems. Good luck

I have about 20 clips left, want some for 12,.US, lol.

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts