1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
389 Posts
if i knew the car i certainly would pretend i didnt. that thing needs some lovin to be deghetto'd.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Two of them. they look well done. Anybody know them ?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if i knew the car i certainly would pretend i didnt. that thing needs some lovin to be deghetto'd.
I totally agree! That interior color scheme especially is nasty.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I don't care for the way the top ties into the quarter panels. The lines are all screwy.

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
I don't think that those are convertibles anyway. Fake conv't tops. In the other photos you can see the shoulder harness installation in the quarter pillar. Real 'verts wouldn't have that!

·
Registered
726 Posts

·
5,470 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The red 68 is definitely a convertible conversion and even says so from the shops comments on his picture. You can also tell it is a convertible from the roof line change.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Those INTERIOR shots are for the BOAT, IMO. I'm not a fan of the wire wheels.

Dale in Indy
we are referring to the pink (god i hope thats just the camera and lighting) and wood interior pics that are certainly the ghetto'd cougar.

·
5,470 Posts
That's an Avalanche photo. It's the first one that comes up after the last Cougar picture.
Double D'oh! I was figuring that was the other Cougar...

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Personally I think the exterior of the red one looks well done, except for the wheels, they can be changed. The interior though looks like a commercial for PeptoBismol. The black one in the back looks like a 69.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts