Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new here but recently had posted a question about wheel bolt patterns on the "Tech" tread. Over the last couple days I was asked to post some pictures and was in converstaion with members of this forum, but today I can not find any trace of this tread.
Has it been removed or moved somewhere else?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Opps, my bad. These sites look identical to me and this sit did recognize my regestered name on the other site, are they connected in some way?

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
I don't think so... are you sure you didn't register the same on both sites? (i did, and on a few)

very nice cats, by the way

Jean

·
Registered
307 Posts
Trex,I hate to tell you this ....but ALL of us got together and sold your NAME(TREX), House,Garage,Car and your next paycheck to a unscrupulous web-domain so we could go to the Cougar Nationals :evil: !!! Remember,"Keep your eyes on the site,don't waver!" Bosscat40

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uh, that sounds pretty serious. The kids and I went(without the cars) to the Ford Shelby meet in Tulsa this year and while we did see some Mercury's there not one single Cougar, really disapointing.
My hope is that the kids will now refresh my daughters Cougar and that my son-in-law will restore my old X-R7 and start taking them to shows again and let those Ford Shelby people see something a little different.
It would be absolutely awsome if some day they were able to take "His & Hers" Cougars to the Cougar Nationals!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts