Mercury Cougar Owners banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
F-4 Phantom IS retired from US active duty/reserves use. They've been using them up as drones, if there are even any left. Maybe a few derelicts in other countries... Cleveland's lakefront airport has two mounted on pylons - one painted up 'Thunderbird' and one 'Blue Angel'. The Cleveland National Airshow used to be one of the best in the country, and still alternates the T-birds and Angels. Personally, I didn't care for the demo teams when they flew Phantoms - not very maneuverable. Back in the '70s they were replaced by T-38s (T-birds) and A-4s (Angels). I think the shows were better with those little planes vs even the F-16s (TBs) and F-18s (Angels) of today...

·
Registered
173 Posts
I packed my bearings once when I re did my suspension. Haven't driven it enough to have to do it again. It wasn't that bad for me but If it became something i did often I'd hate it. I havent replaced my heater core yet. I have one in a box in the trunk waiting to go in. I have it bypassed right now. but its getting cold and I really need to do it but after reading this im dreading it more and mroe.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts