Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm actually not sure if this is the section for this question. I'm not set on selling it yet, so I didn't think it belonged in the For Sale section.

It is in very good condition with the exception of a small crack on the bottom of it.

My dad said it could range from $200-300, but I'd like to get a better opinion on this.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
The answer will largely depend on this crack you mention. A dash in perfect condition might fetch $300, less for one with a crack. How much less depends on where the crack is, how large it is and how visible it is when installed. Post a picture of the dash and more importantly the crack for a better assessment.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'm actually not sure if this is the section for this question. I'm not set on selling it yet, so I didn't think it belonged in the For Sale section.

It is in very good condition with the exception of a small crack on the bottom of it.

My dad said it could range from $200-300, but I'd like to get a better opinion on this.
The crack hurts but I was selling them for $150

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took another look at it a little more so I can be a little more descriptive here. The crack is actually very small. I had trouble finding it actually. And it's in a trivial place, it's at the very bottom and wouldn't be visible after installation.

The shell of the dash looks perfect though. The rest (the back/inside of it) looks really old, but it's the part that no one would be able to see after installation.

I would take a picture, but I don't have a camera ATM. I'll take a picture later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts