Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking I want to dye my white interior to more of a dark gray. What is involved in getting this done and how much does it run? I am not sure it is something I'd even want to bother to try myself. Anyone had this done? Any info is much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha ha, it's amazing how often I forget about that search function. :eek: I'll be sure to check those out as soon as I get home tonight. Thanks for finding those for me. I'll have to remember the search option for next time. :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just in case you get lost here's a few ideas. Dying is pretty easy but you have to remember to clean the vinyl and plastic thoroughly with the appropriate cleaner. You need to remove all oils and especially the residue left by Armorall and other protectants.You can have almost any stock or custom color dye mixed by most automotive paint suppliers and spray it yourself with the $4 "do it yourself" sprayers found at most hardware stores. Or you can use the canned variety from the auto parts stores. If you follow directions, things should look pretty good.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:(

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Then I tried to subscribe but it said TCCN was no longer accepting subscriptions since it is closing in April...:( Thanks anyway, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts