Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Contributing Member
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone. I hope the team you were for won last night.

Just wanted to start this thread on "what was the best deal you've ever seen or know of on ebay for a Mercury COUGAR part.

I have been a member of ebay for 18 years and 4 months and I have seen some real good ones.

When EBAY was new people were selling without knowing what the item they were selling was worth.

So if you can remember anything please post. Pictures would be great!

Here is an example; (note I deleted the buyers name because the account still active. In this case this was the buyer's first win.)

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
sing.jpg

This was listed a couple years ago as local pickup only. It was a small town in the Midwest. I got it for the minimum bid for under $400 I believe. At auctions end I called and asked if he had any scrap plywood he could sandwich it with and he had no problem doing that and letting a truck freight company show up and take it away. It was supposedly from 1967, taken from a local to him dealership. I value it at $1200, never had the chance to buy another.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I got my 10 ft wide full size Mercury dealership sign for $30
its a full sign still in full metal box frame

·
Registered
628 Posts
I recently bought 2 brand new headlight vacuum check valves for $25 dollars. I checked them out and they both work fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts