·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
fuel filter or water separator?

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting, it diffently some kind of filter, it was in a box of parts,so I havent a clue,but it was with 390 parts so just checking.Thanks again.

·
Registered
173 Posts
my best guess.... its a thingamajig.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i have one of those on my cougar.
i got mine off from a 1962 merc with a 352.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill look, I do think I saw a c2 number on it, but maybe that wasnt it, ill look again. I actually have a 65 galaxie 352 sitting out in the lot.Ill check that car out too..If anyone ever looking for a 390 motor,not numbers correct for a project. I have 2 66 tbirds,with 4 barrel set ups about to be parted soon. One is complete motor,one doesnt have the intake anymore(talk about a heavy intake back in the day when I shipped that off). Email me if your looking for one. The tbirds,are loaded,9 inch rear,opera seating,power steering,disc brakes,power steering, 4 barrel 390 setups,have alot of parts on the 2 of them. Plus this 65 galaxie,that has the 352,and all its parts.
John

·
Registered
564 Posts
I ship a lot of cast iron 428CJ manifolds. I can just imagine what your packaging looked like having received parts/junk from you in the past.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
352 is a smaller bore 390 there fatcouger, all part of the fe engine family. i have one in my 64 galaxie

hey john what the tbirds bucket seat trim look like? my 64's bucket seat surround trim is a mess

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
My trans builder gave me one of those to run inline of one of my trans coolant lines. I never installed it.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jk, Ill check them out and try to get pictures of them, two sets of front seats both car have black interiors..Ill get some picture this weekend. They arent due to be stripped for a bit,still trying to get all this other stuff from the 30 other cougars,that got stripped a couple months ago put up.Didnt want to get all of the tbird parts with the cougars..But will send me a email [email protected] and ill send you some pictures.
John

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
P1030714.jpg P1030702.jpg P1030713.jpg P1030707.jpg I tell you what, 66 tbirds,were way past other cars in interior coolness..Love the inside of these cars, the rear opera seating,the console and dash, loaded with everything..over head console too..these center consoles are awesome!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts