Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent the slightest idea where to start, so I need your help with what a fair asking price for a few things are:

1. 67 289 (w/113k mi) with 67 C4 tranny (w/ 8k mi as per p.o.) motor runs great and tranny seems strong. Everything bolted to the motor is included.

2. Wheels and white wall tires - not sure what the style is called. w/ merc center caps. Tires have lots of tread and look new. Wheels are good condition. heres a pic:

Whatya think?

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Austin,
I got $250 for the 289 out of mine and can't seem to give the C4 away. The S/S wheels are worth $200-350.
What's good guy discount for me?

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Boy, I would love to have those wheels, but the shipping would kill me.Garey's prices sound about right.

Bruce

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Garey, the good guy discount is 5$ off. :D Check your mail.

Any more suggeations?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I'll give ya $10.00 a piece for the wheels and tires!-------------------------------------------------HA-HA-----------------------------------------------

·
Registered
76 Posts
I sold a 302 4v w/C4 trans for $1200. However both were rebuilt, to the tune of about $4000 in parts and machining. Lots of motor sport stuff, big cam, Dynamic convertor. It was still in the car so the guy could here it run. I sold some old Torque thrust wheels with old tires for $250 bucks so I think you are in the range on those.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts