• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Straight steel with no rust is worth that much to me.

·
Registered
321 Posts
2k and its going to need a new engine. Hmm...not bad. Although you have to wonder what the rest of the driveline is like. At that price I'm gonna vote...yes.

-RM

·
Registered
201 Posts
If the body is in as good a shape as it looks in one picture you can't go wrong for 2K even if you have to replace the engine.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
'threw a rod' can mean alot of things...... with the bad engine id offer less than that, but im sure that hes willing to negotiate. ugly wheels though. blech. all in all i say yes. try to get it for 1500 or less.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Looks like a sweet deal if its rust free. Even in Ca we can get some nasty ones (right Steve?)

In a few months I will have the 289 and C4 combo from my 67 for sale. 289 has 112k and C4 has about 8k. Email me if interested.

·
Registered
600 Posts
CC i amy look into that combo also i am picking up a 67 XR-7 and i may need a numbers correct 289 cause this one was rebuilt at 89k!.....stupid people ..he bored it .40 over!
So i may be interested:)

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Well, It looks pretty good in the picture. If it's a real one(no rust, no bondo), go for it..I would want to pay a little less( but I'm cheap)

Bruce

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah those are some very ugly wheels...:cry:

One other question, Will my 351 HO fit if I pulled the stock engine?

·
Registered
209 Posts
That looks like a pretty good car in the picture though. Rust never sleeps so I would see it in person, if you can. The engine problem isn't bad. If I was buying it, I would probably get it. I would check the underside of the car also. Are those the plastic hubcaps you can buy at an autoparts store? Even if they are rims, THEY ARE DAMN UGLY. Hope you get that car. Good luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts