Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I would just like to say that those are so freakin' cool. Are they maybe out of a boat?

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
they look like the seats on the alien spaceship on Independance Day,just recovered, lol.

Rick

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to what Barry told me, they flip forward to allow access to rear seat and fully recline. He sai they also have an electrical connection under them and a pocket in the back like an XR7.
Chuck

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
they would be way kewl for a restomod interior.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Well, the way the headrests attach on the side looks like my cousin's Civic coupe.

·
Registered
173 Posts
What year civic coupe is that Kirk? I'm pretty psyched about finding these for free. I think my biggest challenge is going to be getting them to mount correctly and safely in the car...but I have serviceable seats now so there's no great hurry to get them ready to install.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I believe it was like the 92-93 range. I'll ask him for sure.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Beam me up Scotty. Anyone got a grabber orange cougar with GT stripes, would look cool in one of those. j/k. Thats a great find, wish someone would chuck something out like that round here, they would look cool in my ranchero, would have to re-cover them first tho'.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
The inserts look like big ole tungs

·
Registered
120 Posts
My wife drives a nissan 240sx that has the same seat belt buckle. I would say they are from an import. ... Guy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts