Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i went to look on E-bay to see my cat and decided to search for 1973 Mercury...i find not 1 but 3 73 XR-7's for sale....! One fully restored vert, and a white one thats WAY to many similarities as mine.....check this thing out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2411851289&category=6339

I am up against that and this :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2412034971&category=6339

No hance against the second one but the first is my cat really that bad?
Anywho at least i have had some very nice offers for the interior pieces:)
Lemme know your thoughts!

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Dave
i noticed your in springfield. Have you ever gone to seekonk to the seekonk speedway to watch the spectator drags on the 4th of july and columbus day weekends? About 2-3 years ago there was a 71 cougar all blue and built to the hilt n the guys name was ray tibalt. The cougar was burning up the races until these imports started comming and was winning cause of there lightweight n handling cues..
thanks
pat

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i like how the Vert said it was a 2bbl but Hauls ass... lol that made my day and its only the morning

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my car is still getting the shaft on e-bay, the white one is owning me and it has more time left, so i may just end the auction early and part her...i have the worst luck sometimes...:(

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Dave, patients. If it doesnt hit the reserve, then no worries. Dont pull it, things usually happen on the last day or last few hours, you should nw that. If your reserve is real low, then relist it with a higher reserve and put it in a more visible spot like collector cars or street rods.

Rick

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Steve,
that's the one with Bright "Baby Blue" racecar low drag coefficient paint

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Hang in there, Dave. I know it must be discouraging...pateints leads to success. Ask me I know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts