Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Northeast winds are howling and sleeting like crazy! Hope it doesn't build up on the awning and tear the fabric. Very odd weather...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sunny and 72 degrees here in Nor Cal. Be glad to send you some if I could.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Been a heavy wet snow here on coastal CT. 1"+ in the last hour or so. 6" in the forecast where we are. Roads are very slick no sight of the Town trucks. I think they chuckled at the thought of snow and blew it off being just rain here. LOL ooops. Leaves are still on the trees and was going to take the car out for a drive this weekend. So much for that idea. Snowblower if needed is ready for action! This is pretty early for snow here.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Sunny and 60's in Idaho, beautiful day....I gotta go take apart my parts car...

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Lights here have blinked a couple of times, but the generator is tested and ready to go. There's already a couple of inches on the ground with a forecast for our area of 6-10" total. Just managed to get new tires on the Crossfire this morning, so I didn't have to drive home from the store in this with worn-out summer performance tires. That would not have been fun.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Sunny and in the 60s in KC. Ran errands today.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
No ice on the pond yet but it has been below freezing each night for the last few days, don't have the furnace on yet but the fireplace has been burning 24/7 for almost three weeks. Need to disconect the water to the barn this weekend and drain the lines. Won't be long. Keep that car safe Bob! Guess it will be in hibernation now for about six months.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have to finish winterizing the pool and gas up the boat, pump out the head for it to get hauled tomorrow. Then there is the oil change and brake job on the wife's RX-350. None of these I am excited about with the wind still howling here this morning. Time to man up.

Isabel is sitting on the lift under her cover. I have a 45K gas ceiling mounted heater in the garage, so I will be working on little things here and there once I accept that it is winter and cold! Cobra brake conversion and a laundry list of little things to fix/fix up.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Its 55 and SUNNY here! ECI, you want to do a laundry list here in FL? I have an extra room. LOL

·
Registered
669 Posts
Won't stop freaking raining here! 80 and rain, rain, and more rain. I fact it's been raining most of October, much more than average. Only had a few days where it was 78 and sunny. Hopefully we have a normal dry winter.

·
Registered
389 Posts
71 degrees and sunny. im thinkin about winterizing the boat in another month or so...:) need to mow the grass again though :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts