Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and so are some of you others :D the Knotts Berry Farm Fabulous Fords Forever show is coming around again and i would like to see as many if not more Cougars there this year. ts Fords 100th anniversary and i say that we should show up in force. get some stickers and show off the site :D Sunday April 27th 2003

more info......

http://www.fordcarclubs.org/

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm going to try to be there. I just got hit on the passengers side quarter panel. It is going in the shop on the 3rd of Feb. Should be done in plenty of time for the show. I have my registration filled out and ready to go. Hope to see you all there
Paul W. 67std

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'll be there, wearing grey or orange. Hopefully my car gets it's dose of Vitamin C before I go. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
do you have to enter your car to go? cuz mine is just a chassis right now and there is nooooo way im gonna be done with my resto but i would love to go and check out more cats and horses

·
Registered
240 Posts
sweet!!! i hope i'm free that weekend. i think i'll let my 'stang friends know about this. pretty sweet. for all of you that don't want to go through the site for the info here's some of it...

entry fee - $25 by April 11th

discount tickets for park - $10 kids $20 adults

hotel accomidations and discounts - ...yes :) check the site ;)

price for spectating - free ( minus the cost of parking :p )

registration form - http://www.fordcarclubs.org/download

well hope thats most of what you want :) i know i'm gonna really try and be there :) hope to see y'all there

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill be there for sure along with a few guys from school. so look for my Cougar, my buddies Fairlane which i should have painted by then. a white Capri which i should also have painted by then and a gold/bronze/black Capri which will also be from our school. and maybe 2 or 3 early Broncos. and of course all of your Cougars :D and no, you dont have to bring your car to check out the show. its free to get in and walk around.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'll be there, hopefully I'll have my new handmade grill and headlight set up done. If not I can always put the original set up back in. Unfortunatly I won't be able to get the car painted by then.
Mark

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
I will be there in the thunderbird for sure.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I've been going since 1987. If I miss one I have withdrawals and feel guilty all year. I'm not sure if I'll bring the Cougar this year or not.

Last year was the Cougar's 35 anniversary, we had a great showing. There should also be another Mercury Show this summer in Aneheim, last year was their first.

No, you don't have to bring a car, it's free to the public too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts