Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NCDOT is buying our property, as part of a new northern loop around Winston Salem. we finally found us a replacement home. My wife thought it was sad when we got to this place and I started hugging the building. see what you think.. should I have hugged or not? new shop.jpg

·
Registered
442 Posts
Looks like the wife was looking out for your best interest. Sal

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Agreed, I would have hugged it good. I was looking for a house that had a shop already in place when I got my house. Unfortunately they were all either in crappy neighborhoods or run down beyond what it would be worth to fix. Now I am just working towards building my own shop.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a few other photo's, Did I mention that it set on 5 acres of hardwoods.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahem... You want to adopt me?:evil:

is there a loft, or do you have the whole height to work with?
Sorry John, no loft!! but I do see a 2 post lift in my future.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Looks like a nice place. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
thats awesome! btw their camper any damage on the lh rear? haha , thats a tight fit!

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
First thing I thought was dang - I could have a lift!! ;>) Yeah - I think you are going to need a spotter when backing you camper in that one! I take it your back is fairly healed up and your ready to get busy again then...? Nice place!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Dwight,
5 Ac of hardwood? That's a lot of leaves, I guess the rehab for your back will now include the "raking" motion. The house and garage look great. Post some pictures of the gagare interior so we can help you with decorating.

Paul

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First thing I thought was dang - I could have a lift!! ;>) Yeah - I think you are going to need a spotter when backing you camper in that one! I take it your back is fairly healed up and your ready to get busy again then...? Nice place!
I don't have a camper that's the current owners... My plans are to inclose that and make me a little office/mancave/playroom. the at the front make a blast room. I think I will be happy...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
EXCELLENT.
Whatever you do though, don't let the wife catch you kissing the barn floor.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
EXCELLENT.
Whatever you do though, don't let the wife catch you kissing the barn floor.
I guess when she caught me humping the 220v breaker box, that was considered bad too..

BTW! we are going back out to the house tomorrow. with the inspector and the home improvement guy tomorrow I will get more photos of the shop to post.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts