Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Tuesday morning, right after I got to work I had a heart attack. All I can say is I am so happy it happened there instead of on the way to work. Hay, all of you, stop for for moment and think about your health.. I will post more as I can. I'll be staying at my son's

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hope you are on the Mend now. We are the same age, and Yes we never really think it will happen to us. I have been told, that it gives you a whole new perspective on life. Keep us up dated on your progress to full Health!

Lloyd Bledsoe Idaho

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
Here is hoping that you bounce back quickly, my friend.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Whoa Neal - take it easy. Hope things get back to normal soon. Pretty scary no doubt. Bet you scared the guys at the office too! Glad you have somebody to watch over you for awhile.....

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Relax and get some rest, and heal up!

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all for your thoughts.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Wow...what a copycat. Seriously I am glad to hear you are ok. Did they have to put in a stent or anything? Take your Dr's advice and rest and keep the stress level down. I'll be saying a prayer for you my friend. Pat Price

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It has been a while sense I updated my condition. I had the heart attack on Jan. 30th. I am healing well. I've been getting in a lot of walks. I get tired easy, but it is getting much better. I see the surgeon next Thursday. Hopping for a release to drive. My family has been fantastic as have my friends. I am blessed. Thanks for all your thoughts.
Neal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts