Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well after much deliberation and a bit of fuss from a few people that know me and know my Cat i have decided not to sell her. In fact i am planning on diving into her ressurection this month!
I have some plans for her that may be a bit different from what is the norm but all in all i think they will work for my style and all.

Also wanted to say hi to Cougar Kitty, Dark, Logan, Chas, Cougarrcj, sixt9coug, modified mark...and all the others on here that i used to talk to:)
Well i hope to see you all around!
Dave

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys, well i have had a lot of $hi! going on here and well thats all said and done:)
I am going to start out on getting the cat back on the road and all, also i am goin to make the CAt a bit more to my style. I am going to need some help here and there , Rick has helped me tons in the past..i never forget. Bruce i am only about 2 hrs from you so if you ever want to meet up and talk shop that would be cool. Logan good to see you again man.
Anywho i would like to at least get her to the nationals in the mangy cat section...lol for now:)
I will keep you updated with pics and all...since i finally got a new camera!
Anyways thanks again guys..i hope to see you around!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
WAAAZZAAAAAPPP Dave! good to see that you are back. havent seen ya online in a while either. hope all is well though man.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well here is my main concern for the Cat at this moment, i have to get this fixed before it falls off..any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HEy six9coug how the hell ya been man! I will be on alot more now man! So any ideas on what to do about this here door strike bolt issue?

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i think they sell patches for the door striker plates as they are known for cracking. other than that, a parts car shouldnt be that hard to find that has a clean striker area. then well, welding fun begins. :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey if you find a 71-73 out there with a good plate area cut it out for me and i will buy it !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts