Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not looking good, with just over a day left and only 1 bid on my cat i do not think she is going to sell. I only want 1400.00 for her is that so bad?
If i get that for her i can get the 71 i am looking at:)
Anywho if you know of anyone who wants one and is decent with bodywork i would like to sell her ASAP.
The lady selling the 71 XR-7 i posted has cut me a awesome deal, $500.00 down and i pay the shipping(925.00) and for a total of 1425.00 the 71 will be mine..I just pay the difference when i get my settlement:)
So any help i can get will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks All

P.S. I also still have those parts for sale if anyone is interested:)

Sorry if this seems like a ad but i really do not want to lose out on this chance!

Thanks again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
965 Posts
Dave,

Is there any way you can come up with $500 to send the lady out west to hold the car until you get your settlement. You stated that it will only be two months max before you get your money. That would sure take a lot of pressure off you. Then you could take your time to maximize your sale. I am sure there are other advertising avenues that haven't been tapped yet. Don't let this thing stress you out.
According to earlier posts, you only gave around $600 for the car to begin with and have driven it a year. It will be dependable enough to go a little longer, right. So why give it away. Try another angle to this approach. Just trying to help.

Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jim,
you have a very valid point. Unfortunatly it is off the road and taking up space, due to body work. I cannot afford to fix it and what i would spend to have it done "right" would far exceed the price she is asking.
I am going to try other venues but it all lays in luck...lol
Thanks for the advice!
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top