Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
I did, and for a '68, it shows a '70 on top, with GM accessories as suggestions.

Maybe I didn't do it right, though. Will try again Later.

Jean

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I tried it for every year from '67 to '73. Oddly enough all the "accessories" were identical. I don't think I'll be bookmarking their site.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Me too....not much change from model to model/year from what I saw either.

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Cool. If I need some key chains, coffee mugs, mouse pads, generic floormats, or "DUBS" markers for the fenders to let you know if I'm running 22", 24", or 26" (Wigger appliques) all of which are made in China probably then I'll be all over that store...

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
When I looked up 69 Cougar all I saw was Too much stuff had Chevrolet,Corvette or Cadillac logos on it. Sorry !

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Can they really call it a vent if it doesn't actually ventilate anything?

I like the "iced out emblems"... I feel the need to tell the world what size my wheels are. Why don't they have one that says 14" ?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Sorry, but absolutely nothing there for me.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
This is an older group mostly. Key words;
Metamucil
Depends
Preperation H
Just For Men (beard dye)
Dentu-Creme
Prepaid funeral plans
Etc.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Sweet!!!! My Cat's gonna have more slick n trick stick on stuff on it that the old Cal Custom auto section at Caldors.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I am all for vendor support, so it's tough to be critical, but I have to wonder why they thought being a supporting vendor here was a good idea. I think it's great that they are supporting the site, however, I think they would have done themselves a favor by not providing links to their site. If I wanted to find out what they sold, I would have tracked them down and been impressed that they support the hobby even if they don't have the best of items for us. Instead, like all of you, I was baffled by the page layout, photo selection, and part choices.

I've dug around the site twice, so I hope that helps the advertising numbers and keeps them here. Other than that, here's hoping they actually take the time to figure out what market they are trying to sell to.

I also liked the "ICED OUT EMBLEMS", but I have no idea what they are used for.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
IcedOutEmz - Redefining Ballerism

Old Guy Translation: The latest craze to tell the world: "Look at me - I'm a douchebag!"

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
P.S. I was wondering what all the hubbub was about and now I know! What fun!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
The CARID vendor might be on all the car sites they own I guess? I frequent the FF.cars forum (formerly known as the FFcobra.com site) and it's there too. Hmmmm. Just like any of the other mega forum sites.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts