Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wvcat is looking sweet!!! I reversed the eliminator paint scheme on the grill and polished all the chrome the best I could before reinstalling it. I was going to take the black off the tail light bezels but the chrome is not good enough. The frontend and the rearend look awesome with everything shined up and rechromed bumpers. I also managed to pick up a straight rocker moulding to replace my bent one and they look great!!! The paint is definatly different...in the sun its blue and in the shade its dark purple!!! Shes ready for the road, All I have to do is bolt the scoop on, reinstall the door panels, and put in the new sail panels since mine got ruined because the rear window was leaking. I'm still waiting on the kit to install the passengers side mirror. Oh yeah I forgot she need a real good cleaning in the interior and the wheels and tires. Hey Bowl thanks for that reverse bezel it looks great on the car, I owe you one!!! I'll have some pictures soon, soon as I get it registered I'll have someone take some for me to post.
John
wvcat

1 - 1 of 1 Posts