Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I moved down here in Savannah, Ga about 3 years ago. Since then my cat has been only in my garages and no DRIVE TIME!! I'v really been investing money and time to get this cat the way I want it. Bossy, Fuel injected, and just mean. I still have lots more to do, but in the next month or 2 I'm gonna have it on the road. Unlike many people I didn't waste my time to make my cat "look" good, ie; paint jobs, interior, rims, etc... My main focus was the drivetrain. Engine, tranny, and anyting electrical. I want it to drive good! All that other stuff will come later...

Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone was around my area in Savannah, Ga? If so send me a PM or post on here and lets see if we can get something together for the spring.

·
Registered
164 Posts
There was a club in the Metro Atlanta area, but it has been very quiet lately. I try to go mustang meets every once in awhile. Either that or all ford, or any cruise-in car show I happen to hear of. Good luck!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yeah, there are a few cat owners here in the Atlanta area. I've yet to get out to meet anybody yet because I'm not quite done with the car although very close. I would say hopefully we can get something going for this summer anyways.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I won't have mine back on the road by this summer but I would definitely like to see a local get together so I could come gawk at everyone else's cats. I never see any at the car shows I get to in N GA.
I remember visiting the Cougar Nats when they were in the metro area about 10-15 years back.

·
Registered
153 Posts
my elim is not ready for the road yet but work on it everyday mike in flowery branch would also love to see others,,,,,,,,,,,,, best

1 - 5 of 5 Posts