Mercury Cougar Owners banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Now that you have it up and running ... You should review your "staff members" and see if you truly do have a staff ....

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I would hate to speak for others ..... But i will speak for myself ... Definitely not this guy.... I don't have the temperament for it... This place has gone with out administration participation for so long you don't even know if you have moderators or not and those that were never had any backing from higher up.. Just look at the questions to the Administrator and see how few have ever been addressed.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
You are now offering Premium Memberships for $19.99 annually .... Are you going to offer a lifetime membership??? .. I already have a lifetime membership on Hard Core Sledder that is another VerticalScope Inc owned site.... I feel you show offer lifetime here and consider honoring a lifetime membership be transferable to all VerticalScope Inc owned site.

·
Administrator
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
You are now offering Premium Memberships for $19.99 annually .... Are you going to offer a lifetime membership??? .. I already have a lifetime membership on Hard Core Sledder that is another VerticalScope Inc owned site.... I feel you show offer lifetime here and consider honoring a lifetime membership be transferable to all VerticalScope Inc owned site.
Previously, some communities had Lifetime Memberships available to members. These members will now have the Premium Membership experience (and will receive those benefits for their lifetime). New Lifetime Memberships are no longer available on the new platform. For any user who already has a Premium Membership, and they paid more than the new $19.99 USD price, we are messaging them to let them know the steps they should take to make sure their renewal happens at the new rate.

Release 43 - Feb 26 2020

I will pass on your feedback to the developers.

- Cricket

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Sounds to me like your developers have forgotten that it is your LONG TERM members that keep your sites going... If your not going to offer us a incentive to stay here as in the Lifetime Membership and recognition for being one ... why should we stay here when there are unlimited other enthusiast sites that would love to have our knowledge ?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
dropping this here for those who are not aware of what VS offers on their other sites...

Membership Type:Free MemberPremium MemberLifetime MemberVendor
Recognition:None
Less Advertising:Some Pages
Yes
Yes
Yes
Access Special
Forums:
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Colored Username:No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Private Message
Storage:
100 Messages1500 Messages1500 Messages1500 Messages
Avatar Size:140x140200x200200x200200x200
Avatar Space:20 KB60 KB60 KB60 KB
Profile Pic Size:100x100200x200200x200200x200
Attachment Storage:10 MB50 MB50 MB50 MB
Photo Storage:10 MB100 MB100 MB100 MB
Photo Uploads:15 Files250 Files250 Files250 Files
Commercial Posts:NoNoNo
Yes
Price:Free1 Year
US $25.00*
Lifetime
US $60.00
1 Month
US $49.00*
Cost:
-------- US$25.00
Cost:
-------- US$60.00
Cost:
-------- US$49.00

·
Administrator
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
You are going to have a lot of very unhappy members....
I have been working to help with the transition to the new platform for about 10 months now. In the first 30 days we do see a drop in activity for a bit while folks adjust to the changes but for the most part, somewhere between 60 - 90 days we see the activity increase beyond previous levels. Give it some time. We will get there. :)

We will continue to see weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers.

- Cricket

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
So what you are saying is you don't care about your long term members as long as your numbers look good?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts