Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our latest video is here! Last weekend, we went up to the Portland Swap meet. It's one of the biggest in the country, and it was my first time going to any automotive swap meet. We weren't there to sell anything, but we bought some good Cougar parts and had a bit of fun while we were at it, since it was April Fool's day... See for yourself!

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Classic stuff, Don. Especially knowin' some of those folks, haha. Oh Man I was cryin laughing at Red. What exactly was he callin' you again??

Brian L was wondering What the heck was up with your hair but was too polite to ask you..that must have taken a lot of restraint!!!

Well done, Andrew!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
The "Allen Funt" of Cougar candid camera...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Very Entertaining , Creative and Informative..Glad I'm too far away to be part of any video expose'......

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Your guy's are too hilarious!! I just had me a good belly laugh, great stuff.
Thanks!

Oh, you will have to shave your head next year and put on a white color and tie.

·
Registered
210 Posts
the video says 10:47 mins long. It seemed like 3 mins!! Love it! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ha....that's pretty good! You sure had Kevin's number(last guy in video)! That was great!

While watching the video, I was worried I might be in there when I saw Don at the Expo Center, but I recognized him from the beginning so it wasn't really that entertaining.......

·
Registered
839 Posts
Awesome Video! Very Well Done Andrew. That was my first time meeting Don, so I didn't really recognize him. It wasn't until I noticed the Video Camera that it dawned on me. Only because of the recent talk about Blitz going to WCCC, and I recently saw Don with Facial Hair on Brian's GTE Auction Vid(Thanks Brian). After that I knew it was Don. We had a good laugh about it, and it was Fun. The Video was great, honest and straightforward, I enjoyed it. I didn't even realize it was April Fools. ; ) I think I need a shave and a hair cut. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Awesome! These WCCC videos are great. If only it were a little longer with a new episode every week. Just saying
Thanks for the feedback! We were told that we should strive to keep them under 5 minutes but we find it hard to get much content in anything less than 10 minutes. I use my kids for market testing, the younger ones will watch 10 minutes but the older ones get bored at about 5 minutes and go back to FB... They are fun to make, we enjoying showing a glimpse of ourselves. I have to remember that that many folks have never been to a 4 day swap meet, Barrett-Jackson, Cougar Wrecking yard and the like. What is common place to us actually is entertaining to you all! We really need to get busy though, quit messing around and get to the How-to videos Andrew was hired for. They are rather dry and boring to make but that's what folks really need and want. In the end that's what will pay Andrew's salary, he's starting to hint around that he would like more than used parts on payday.

·
Registered
163 Posts
That was hilarious Don! I actually laughed out loud.

·
Registered
200 Posts
well done video and some lol's...got some talent at WCCC...I don't find the how to videos dry as I'm new to restoring one and really enjoy learning anything new about the old cougars! that was one massive swap meet. glad to have seen some glimps on what a real swap meet is all about.

what is next on the agenda for the how to videos?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Once again, very professional, well edited and put together. You guys make it look easy but I know it's hard work.

I could smell the funnel cake and the sausage and onions!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
What have you done with Scott. He's moves to Oregon is now grizzly adams. What's up with that???

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
What have you done with Scott. He's moves to Oregon is now grizzly adams. What's up with that???
I have become a Thespian, I get to shave it off after Easter.

It makes me look old, don't it?

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Excellent! Loved it!

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
No wonder I couldnt' find Don at the Swapmeet! He went to the party dressed as somebody else! LOL!

Admittedly, I didnt' get through every booth. But still, I was keeping an eye out for a fellah with a salt-n-pepper beard...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts