Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The price is still $325 each but for a limited time you get a free call tag to ship your cores to us (U.S. residents only). Got extra cores? We are after 69-73 front core bumpers and will pay up to $100 for clean cores as well as pay for the shipping from you to us via UPS call tag.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
What do you consider a good core? I realize one that's perforated with rust doesn't cut it, but are a couple small dents OK or do they need to perfect?

·
Registered
389 Posts
How bout one with two drilled holes courtesy of po dumbazz who put a trailer hitch on it

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I'd LOVE to put a good 69/70 rear core in a good home, can 'ya do anything on "one a doze"?

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do you consider a good core? I realize one that's perforated with rust doesn't cut it, but are a couple small dents OK or do they need to perfect?
Actually medium sized dents usually work out fine. Kinks, severe rust and rips no go... Small holes drilled for fog lights or trailer hitches often will pass.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd LOVE to put a good 69/70 rear core in a good home, can 'ya do anything on "one a doze"?
If you were buying one from us already we would give you a complimentary credit for a clean unit but at this time we really just need 69-73 fronts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts