Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give us your ideas! Here is mine... A series of several cartoon like depictions of 50mpg+ cars in a circular pastern around a 428 CJ engine drawing with a caption that reads, "Consider buying a clown car, we need your gas..." WCCC, Salem Oregon.

Andrew has his pencil ready, fire away with your ideas!

·
Registered
491 Posts
A Cougar ripping apart a Prius with its claws, and the caption says "Predator or Prey: Which one are you?"

·
Registered
491 Posts
or a Cougar leading a pack of small egg-cars, and the caption says "There are Sheep, and there are Shepherds. Your Choice"

·
Registered
321 Posts
How about the WCCC logo on it with a pic of an Eliminator in color of course, then some other Cougars in the background in transparent black and white. You could use a drag car, road race car, stock restored...something for everyone I would think...you can't make everyone happy but I'll buy one regardless..

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
I'm a fan of the G-Thang cartoon car. Would like to see more of it.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
How about "Cougar Bait" With an arrow pointing to the handsome mug on top! ;>) (or to a WCCC logo of course... lol)

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fitted T's for women!
You are not the first person to ask, don't know why we have not done one yet. If you agree to paint your 1970 Eliminator Grabber Green we will put your car on it. No pressure...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts