Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have a great group of guys working in our wrecking yard but they need some direction. Ever since we starting focusing on our online catalog and building up the reproduction side of the business we have neglected the yard... Scott, Lin and myself all try to go over there once a day for a half hour and put out fires but in the end parts are getting damaged, lost or worthless parts are being pulled and put on the shelves (guys, do we really need to pull more scratched windshields?)

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually if you look close you will see very few RR units in good condition! One of the vehicle check in sheet lines is "remove RR wheel lip".

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
This would be a perfect job for me, too bad I live clear across the country. Not to mention people from the area would be stunned with a southern accent if I were to transplant.

·
Registered
669 Posts
That would be cool wouldn't it. I'm sure someone will jump at this opportunity.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
That gold with black top looks like it would be an interesting project.

·
Registered
173 Posts
any job with you guys would be my dream job. looking for a computer tech? I know a lot about cougars too and how to work on em!
if only....

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
What's it pay?

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Hmmmmmm Assistant IT guy? I've got about 25 years or IT experience. Maybe it would get me to Oregon sooner...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Don, maybe we should have a serious talk. I know its a 100 mile round trip with I-5 traffic and all but I'm still unemployed.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
LOL careful DON, you might get some ECI guy in there working for parts and before you know it, you won't have anything to sell!! :>p (If a guy name Bob calls....)

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
LOL careful DON, you might get some ECI guy in there working for parts and before you know it, you won't have anything to sell!! :>p (If a guy name Bob calls....)
We would be ecstatic if we could find a person willing to work that hard. Bring it on. (There aren't enough hours in the day)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts