Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speakers with subwoofer recommended - or a really good set of headphones! <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

<o:p></o:p>
<TABLE style="mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top>This is one helluva ride! I know you'll love this one! (Enjoy!)<o:p></o:p>
1964 Ford Fairlane at the Nurburgring!
I loved when he passed the Cobra doing about 195.
http://www.dogfightmag.com/2010/08/a-1964-fairlane-hits-nurburgring/ <o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Funny thing is it really does not sound like he is pushing it realy hard.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Contributing Member
1,011 Posts
AWESOME! I would pay to ride. I love the way he blows by those Porshes.

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
The text in the opening article with this video reads: "This is RAD. Some schmuck got enough balls and cash together in order to get his Holman Moody prepared 1964 Ford Fairlane 500 to Germany. The final goal? Attack Nurburgring." That's one cool schmuck with an awesome ride... Where do I sign up? lol.

·
Registered
945 Posts
That was cool as spit ! :ylsup: Thanks for posting it :beer: When you read "Holman Moody" before seeing the vid you knew it was going to be cool :smoke:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts