Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 373 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you've got a new project and you are dying to dig into it, huh? Well, before you touch it, there are some tips and tricks you ought to know before you blow it all apart and end up getting lost in a project you can't ever finish. We have another new episode this weekend where Stacey shows you those tips and tricks as he rolls in a Classic '67 Mercury Cougar and starts methodically taking it apart to prepare it for some wild modifications down the road. If you are considering a project, or are already deep into one, you have got to see this show. :cool:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Cool im looking forward to watching it. I havent tuned in to the show because of work. This guy does some nice work. :alien:

·
Administrator
13,577 Posts
Cool! Yeah, his chuckle/manor can be kind of goofy, but the show is engaging/entertaining for sure.

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
I don't get speed TV.....:cry:

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
Is this the same guy that was the host on "Trucks"?

Looks like a cool show thanks for the heads up!
Don't you mean TRUCKZ??????:1poke:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Is this the project Don was asked to help out with?

Anyways thanks for the heads up I am definitely tuning in.

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,520 Posts
Is this the project Don was asked to help out with?

Anyways thanks for the heads up I am definitely tuning in.

Mark
We are going to have fun with this car folks, it is going to be one of the most significant Cougar restomod builds ever done. Stacey has signed up for an account here at MC.net so I will not steel the thunder. He wants to get some input from you guys, stay tuned!

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awwwwwwwsume!!!

Hey Stacey, I'm using the Copperhead paint on my '87 Jimmy!
If it's a give-away car send it my way. (nudge, nudge, say no more!)

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Got to admit I am pumped. Good luck Don and Stacey. Looking forward to the show.

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
If "input" = '****', then I am full of it!!-)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Show begins in 5 mins...

actually, 3 mins!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Wow, starting w/ a really solid 40K std '67....

....from So Calif. Tiffany blue, black interior, 289 auto w/ A/C.

I am curious as to how he obtained this car from So Cal. Possibly Don assisted him.

It got a little scary when he started reviewing all of the stuff under its rear seat. Never know what you'll find under the back seat of a 40+ yr old merc.

1 - 20 of 373 Posts