Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
me?

I was looking for a photo of the front grille of a 72 XR-7 so I could see the emblem. I was also looking for a 72 interior.

And there's something strange about the grille emblem on that eBay Cougar. It seems awfully tall...:confused:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
73xr7, I thought of you this weekend when I run across this nice 73 vert. It is a very nice (but I just gave it a quick once over)54k car. The owner said he wanted 10 grand for it. What do you think, was it over priced?

The old guy in the hat is the owner and I have his #.

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
What is it about those 'old guys' and their classics for sale that just makes you feel like you're getting a darn good deal? I had a run in with an 'old guy' and his crisp t-bird at one swap meet... needless to say... I want a t-bird now, fully loaded!

·
Registered
197 Posts
How many cars were that light blue? Mine is that color, so is 73's(both the 72 & 73 if I'm not mistaken). Was that the way to go with color back in the day?;) Also about the 10k car, it's very underpriced for a car that clean with such low miles. But a car is only worth what someone will pay for it:mad:
Oh well, I can wait 20 years for the car to appreciate in value.:p:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts