Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A word to the wise:

As I am sure that some of you have heard, one of the few major manufacturers of roller lifters went bankrupt and out of business, putting a huge burden on the entire roller market. If you plan on rebuilding an engine with a roller cam and roller lifters, don't figure on getting your engine done anytime in the near future.

I ordered my complete roller valve train way back in mid May, I recieved everything but the lifters. The first "tenative ship date" was June 17th, then the date became June 29th, now the "tenative ship date" has been pushed back to August 5th. Hey, maybe I'll get them in time for my birthday in late September.

On the plus side this delay will give me time to get a tranny and axle put together before I strap that beast into my car.:rolleyes:
-By the way I got my heads back from the machine shop, and they look great! Especially with the added bling bling of the Crane Gold Race Rockers. Damn I now need a digital camera!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey, thanks for leaving us hanging! Who is the manufacturer? Or do you want us all to spend time searching the net for the answer? I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but not all of us have heard the news, so fill us in!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts